RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Friday, March 27Air Travel: Do You Want More Entertainment or More Legroom?
- WSJ13 Tips for Microsoft Word Users
- Evan Dashevsky, PC MagazineWhat You Can Do About AT&T's Plan to Watch Your Browsing
- ArsWhat's Wrong with the Rumored 4-Inch iPhone 6
- Gordon Kelly, Forbes20 Great PC Games If You Have Time to Kill
- Brad Chacos, PC WorldHow Android Came to Be
- Lisa Eadicicco, Business Insider7 Exceptional Hybrids Ready for Windows 10
- James Kendrick, ZDNetGoogle for Work vs. Microsoft Office 365
- Matt Kapko, CIOFacebook Messenger Apps: The Ones to Try
- Megan Logan, WiredDon't Put Your Faith in Password Strength Meters
- Y. Grauer, ReadWrite
Thursday, March 26What iOS 8.3 Says About Apple's Future Plans
- Adriana Lee, ReadWriteWhen Males on Tinder Unknowingly Flirt With Each Other
- The VergeA Brief History of the ATM
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, The AtlanticThe Quest for a Likable Printer
- Joanna Stern, Wall Street Journal5G: Your Phone on Steroids
- The EconomistApple's Tim Cook Leads Different
- Adam Lashinsky, FortuneTelecom Mergers Continue Apace
- Mark Gilbert, Bloomberg ViewTwitter Takes on Meerkat With Its Own Live-Stream Service
- BBC5 Lessons From the Ellen Pao Trial
- Brad Stone & Sarah Frier, BloombergTeens Could Use Self-Driving Cars
- Sascha Segan, PC Magazine
Wednesday, March 259 Reasons You Shouldn't Buy a New Computer
- Brad Chacos, PC WorldGoogle's Ridiculous AdSense Morality Police Strike Again
- TechdirtWill Apple Watch Learn from Google Glass?
- Knowledge@WhartonThis App Wants to Change Email Forever
- Alexis Kleinman, Huff PostThis Really Isn't Steve Jobs' Apple Anymore
- Matt Asay, ReadWriteWhy It Matters Who Steve Jobs Was
- Lev Grossman, TimeLight, Efficient & Thin: The 10 Best Ultrabooks
- Laarni Ragaza, PC MagiPhone 6 vs. Galaxy S6: What the Specs Tell Us
- Steve Ranger, ZDNetFrance Is Letting 14-Year-Olds Drive This Car?
- Jordan Golson, WiredThank Netflix for the Return of X-Files
- Ross Miller, The Verge
Tuesday, March 24We've Reached Peak Cable
- Horace Dediu, Asymco5 Tricks for Google Drive Users to Try
- Michael Ansaldo, PC WorldThe Incredible Power of the Screenshot
- Clive Thompson, WiredSurvival in the Age of Spotify
- Leo & Mann, MIT Tech ReviewIs Satya Nadella Overhyped?
- Mark Berniker, ForbesThe Undercover War on Your Internet Secrets
- S. Ranger, TechRepublicYou Won't Own a Self-Driving Car (But It Is the Future)
- C. Osborne, ZDGoogle's Strange and Fun Modular Phone
- Jessica Dolcourt, CNETObsolete Tech That Will Baffle Children
- TelegraphSmartphone Users Are Making Silly and Unsafe Choices
- T. Lien, LAT
Monday, March 23Why People Might Actually Buy the New Apple TV
- Cade Metz, WiredWhat's a Bigger Threat to Cable: Netflix or Vine?
- D. Thompson, Atlantic10 Reasons Why You'll Miss Internet Explorer
- David Wagner, InfoWeekExplaining Microsoft's Evolving Business Model
- Mary Jo Foley, ZDNetThe Final Frontier of Net Neutrality
- Nicholas Nardini, SlateWhat is Persuasive Technology?
- Nanette Byrnes, MIT Tech ReviewThe Music Industry Wants to Fight the Internet Again
- J. McDuling, QZOnline Publications Can Live Without Twitter
- Simon Owens, TNWGoogle Glass Isn't Dead
- Alistair Barr, Wall Street JournalHow to Beat a Patent Troll
- Chris Hulls, TechCrunch
Friday, March 20It Didn't Have to End This Way, Cable Companies
- B. Hoffman, ForbesUnbundling Pay-TV Brings New Questions
- Wall Street JournalWindows 10 Available Even for Pirates (or Is It?)
- Chris Smith, BGR10 Differences Between Windows 10 and Windows 8
- InformationWeekFive Amazing Things Promised 'Within Five Years'
- M. Milian, BloombergGorgeous Apple Watch Will Ultimately Disappoint
- C. Cantrell, RW2015 MacBooks: Pro or Air?
- Andrew Cunningham, Ars TechnicaMcDonald's and the Quest to Go Digital
- Richard Nieva, CNETHow to Tell If Your Email Is Being Tracked
- Brian Barrett, WiredKodak Adapts to a Filmless Future
- Quentin Hardy, New York Times
Thursday, March 19Cable's Death Draws Near
- Cade Metz, WiredPlaystation Vue vs. Sling TV
- David Katzmaier, CNETApple Is Out to Blow Up the Cable TV Model
- Gerry Smith, Bloomberg10 Things iOS 8 Got Wrong
- Ryan Matzner, Venture BeatNet Neutrality: Atlas Is Shrugging, Mark Cuban
- R. Tracinski, FederalistAre Smaller Wireless Carriers Better?
- Sascha Segan, PC MagazineGoogle Autocomplete Isn't as Fun as it Used to Be
- Amanda Hess, SlateMeerkat is More Than a Flash in the Pan
- Caitlin McGarry, PC WorldA $50m Drug and Guns Dark Web Market Disappeared
- Forbes10 Portable Keyboards for iPhone, iPad, & Android
- J. Kendrick, ZDNet
Wednesday, March 18Now We Know: This Screen Is Terrible for You
- Brandon Keim, WiredAn Open Letter from Your Horrible Facebook Friends
- New YorkerInternet Explorer Joins 10 Past Tech Crazes
- Mary Bowerman, USA TodayTim Cook: No, We Aren't Becoming the New Microsoft
- EngadgetThe 5 Apps Every Smartphone Must Get Right
- Vlad Savov, The Verge6 Notorious Hackers & Their Second Careers
- Daniel Bukszpan, FortuneGaming Pundits' Favorite Hobbyhorse Is Dead
- Chris Kohler, WiredWhy Twitch Is So Damn Popular
- Harrison Jacobs, Business InsiderWindows RT Is Dead, But Microsoft Hasn't Learned a Thing
- PC MagPlayStation Vue (Almost) Looks Like a Cord-Cutter's Dream
Tuesday, March 17The Ultimate Guide to Cord Cutting
- Eric Griffith, PC MagazineApple Plans Web TV Service in the Fall
- WSJApple TV Now a Cord Cutting Option?
- D. Etherington, TechCrunchUnderstanding the Meerkat Live-Streaming Magic
- ComputerworldWindows 10: What's New for Phones?
- Andrew Williams, TechRadarHow Will Windows 10 Work with the Internet of Things?
- CNN MoneyAndroid's About to Get a Lot Smarter
- Tim Moynihan, WiredAnonymous Fighting ISIS on Twitter
- M. Howard, DBWhy We Don't Always Need an App for That
- Golden Krishna, The VergeTry These Calendars Instead of the Default App
- Parker & Mitroff, CNET