RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Wednesday, March 4Everything Is Listening, And That's Not Good
- John Dvorak, PC MagazineSamsung Just Killed 2 of My Favorite Android Features
- CNETRelaxing with Runcible, The Circular 'Anti-Smartphone'
- EngadgetHow to Get Bluetooth to Actually Work
- Natasha Stokes, TimeVirtual Reality That's So Damn Real I Can't Even Handle It
- GizmodoThe New Moto E Is the Most Phone You Can Get for $150
- Ars Tech1 Year On...Where Are MtGox's Millions of Bitcoin $$$?
- PC WorldWhat's Next After Google Fiber? Google Wireless
- Serdar Yegulalp, IWWhy Audiophiles Are Paying $1,000 for This Man's Vinyl
- WiredAnatomy of a Hack: An Overnight Digital Heist
- Russell Brandom, Verge
Tuesday, March 3Microsoft Wise to Wait on a Flagship Phone
- G. Keizer, ComputerworldMicrosoft's Mid-Range Phone Is All You Need
- Peter Bright, ArsOn the Premature Obits for the Apple Watch
- Steve Kovach, BISamsung Sacrificed Too Much for the Galaxy S6
- S. Gibbs, Guardian10 Big Dot-Com Flops
- David Goldman, CNN MoneyThe FCC's Net Neutrality Victory is Anything But
- G. Manne, WiredWhy is Sony Still Making Phones?
- Rory Cellan-Jones, BBCWhy Protectionist Data Policies Backfire
- Castro and McQuinn, ITIF5G Previewed at MWC
- Stephen Shankland, CNETMarissa Mayer and Yahoo's Continuing Transformation
Monday, March 2Is Apple Reinventing Itself (Again)?
- Tim Bajarin, PC MagazineCan Apple Sell Its Watch to a Skeptical Public?
- Brian Chen, NYTThe Man Who Smuggles Media into North Korea
- A. Greenberg, WiredWhat We've Learned from MWC So Far
- Matthew Sparkes, TelegraphMicrosoft Lumia 640XL: A Phablet for the Rest of Us
- PC World13 Things to Know About the Galaxy S6
- Samuel Gibbs, GuardianWhy Did Samsung Change Its Phone Design?
- Darrell Etherington, TCShould PC Makers Disclose What They Make from Adware?
- E. Bott, ZD8 Future-Proof Tech Areas
- Mary Pratt, ComputerworldReclaiming Email with Microsoft Office Graph Tools
Friday, February 27Net Neutrality is Not Your Friend
- Matt Walsh, The BlazeCook: Apple Watch Will Replace Your Car Keys
- A. Heath, TelegraphApple's TV Could Work Like a Phone Contract
- John Archer, Forbes6 Ways to Make Your Phone Easier on the Eyes
- Ben Patterson, PC WorldIs This the End of Revenge Porn?
- Tauriq Moosa, Daily Beast8 Hidden Tumblr Tricks
- Evan Dashevsky, PC MagazineWant a Preview of Net Neutrality? Look to the Dutch
- Mark Scott, NYTSome Unsexy Truths About Silicon Valley
- K. Benner, Bloomberg ViewThe Science Behind the Dress Color Controversy
- Adam Rogers, WiredIs a Sharing Economy More Altruistic?
- Christoffer Hernaes, TechCrunch
Thursday, February 26Google Fiber: Make it Easy for Us or Enjoy Time Warner
- GigaOmNet Neutrality: FCC Exceeds Legal Authority
- G. Hurwitz, RCMarketsThe Best Budget Smartphones
- Molly Wood, New York TimesMac Users No Longer Safe From Malware
- Lowell Heddings, HTGA Look at How Players are Rated in Madden
- Neil Paine, FiveThirtyEight4K TV's Biggest Problem? Not Enough Live Content
- T. Moynihan, WiredHow to End Your Online Password Nightmare
- Gus Lubin, BIYour Phone Records More Than You Think
- Matthew Sparkes, TelegraphThe Secret to the Apple Car is the Battery
- Katie Benner, Bloomberg ViewThe 10 Best Gaming Monitors
- Brian Westover, PC Magazine
Wednesday, February 25The Mandatory Dash Cam Is Coming
- John Dvorak, PC MagazineBlogger's Porn Ban: Bad for Us in Many Ways
- Zoe Margolis, GuardianCar Owners Fed Up with These Failing Technologies
- Phil LeBeau, CNBCHow Parks and Rec Took Aim at Silicon Valley
- Laura Hudson, WiredTonight: An Episode of Modern Family, iPhone-Style
- Associated PressMac OS X Most Vulnerable OS? Cue: Raging Debate
- Adrian K-H, ZDNetWhy Apple Would Benefit from Building Electric Car Tech
- GigaOmApple's Tablet Share Is Imploding
- Dave Smith, Business InsiderPebble Time & Kickstarter's 'Zach Braff' Problem
- Dan Cooper, EngadgetApple Must Build Standalone Apple Watch Stores
- Adriana Lee, RW
Tuesday, February 24Why I'm Not Getting the Galaxy S6
- Seamus Condron, PC MagazineDon't Put All Your Faith in Biometrics
- Marc Goodman, Slate12 Things Apple Should Fix with iOS 9
- Zack Whittaker, ZDNetHow Google Plans to Beat Apple Pay
- Michael Liedtke, Inc.Waffle House Joins the Sharing Economy
- Amar Toor, The VergeWhere the Digital Economy Is Moving the Fastest
- HBRWhy All the Billion-Dollar Tech Valuations?
- Adrienne Lafrance, AtlanticThe Biggest Myths in Tech
- TelegraphThe Perpetual Problem of Email
- David Glance, The ConversationIs Kickstarter Turning Into a Store?
- Rory Cellan-Jones, BBC
Monday, February 23Jeff Bezos Takes Washington Post into Digital Future
- Der SpiegelMicrosoft, Apple Moving Beyond Passwords
- Steve Ranger, ZD NetApple Watch Will Change Your Approach to Health
- Wired18 Google Maps Tricks to Try
- Evan Dashevsky, PC MagazineApple, Google, and the Fight for the Car Dashboard
- New York TimesThe Female Tech Exodus
- Tracey Lien, Los Angeles TimesWhich Small Tablet Is the Best?
- Quinten Plummer, Tech TimesThe Never-Ending Wait for a Better Battery
- Tuan Nguyen, WaPoThis Inventor Wants to Kill the Power Cord
- M. della Cava, USA Today'The Order: 1886' Reviews Signal Shift in Game Expectations