RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Friday, October 212 El Capitan Features Apple Stole from Windows
- Mark Hachman, PCWThe Best Thing About the iPhone 6s
- Zach Epstein, BGRTaking a Ride in Google's Self-Driving Car
- Doug Newcomb, PC MagazineThe Amazon Deal That Should Terrify Microsoft
- Julie Bort, Biz InsiderFacebook v. Google in Digital Video Battle: YouTube is 11X Bigger
- VBElon Musk Elaborates on His Proposal to Nuke Mars
- Loren Grush, VergeWhy Curiosity Can't Touch That Mars Water
- Michelle Starr, CNET3-D Touch Is the Pressing Future of the Interface
- David Pierce, SlateThis Vigilante Virus Protects You Against Malware Attacks
- TechHiveWhy AppleCare+ Is Probably a Scam
- Ben Gilbert, Tech Insider
Thursday, October 1Which Should I Buy: a PC or a Mac?
- Jack Schofield, The GuardianThe Most Ridiculous Apple Rumor of All Time Is Actually Real
- BGR10 Budget-Busting IT Disasters You Should Learn From
- Nick Heath, ZDFlagship Phablets Face Off! Nexus 6P vs. iPhone 6s Plus
- PC MagazineThe 1st Decent Smartwatch That Doesn't Need Your Phone
- Wired10 Ways Your Voice Assistant Can Make You More Productive
- TimeCrank It to 11! Start Menu Tricks for Windows 10
- Woody Leonhard, IWThe Best Alternative Twitter Client
- Romain Dillet, TechCrunchWhy These Earbuds Don't Play Music
- Nathan McAlone, Tech Insider
Tuesday, September 29iPhone 6s vs. 6s Plus: A Trickier Choice That I Expected
- 9 to 5 Mac15 Super Useful Ways To Use 3D Touch on New iPhones
- TechCrunchHere's Proof How Excellent the New iPhone Camera Is
- Tech InsiderMeet the New Chromecast
- Matt Weinberger, Business Insider1st Wholly Google-Made Tablet Spells End for Nexus Slates
- GuardianThe New Nexus: How Google Built 2 Beastly, Beautiful Phones
- WiredIs iOS 9 Wi-Fi Assist Eating Your Data?
- Don Reisinger, PC MagazineAmazon Will Now Pay You to Deliver Packages?
- Amar Toor, VergeWhy Tim Cook Wants to Play Nice with Microsoft
- Heather Kelly, CNNThe No. 1 Problem with Computer Security
- Roger Grimes, InfoWorld
Monday, September 28iPhone 6 vs. 6s How Much Is an 'S' Really Worth?
- Ajay Kumar, PC MagEven the iPhone Can't Save Apple
- Matt Krantz, USA TodayThe New iOS Is Eating Up Your Data Plan -- Here's How to Fix It
- TIWhy Tim Cook Expects Tablet Takeover in Some Homes
- CNBCHuge Leak: This Is Google's Best Nexus Smartphone Yet
- C. Smith, BGR5 Android Apps That Prolong Your Smartphone's Battery Life
- CNETWindows 10 Privacy Furor: Microsoft Tries to Clear the Air
- Ed Bott, ZDLG's Gram Laptop Is Larger Yet Lighter Than a MacBook Air
- PC WorldWhat to Expect from Google's Nexus and Android Event
- EngadgetAre You Ready for a Robot Colleague?
- Will Knight, Technology Review
Friday, September 25I'm Doing It! I'm Upgrading to the iPhone 6s
- Jason Cipriani, FortuneIs Android a Monopoly?
- Vlad Savov, The VergeBlackberry's Android Phone--The Priv--Will Launch This Year
- Ars TechThe Most Beautiful TV We've Ever Seen
- Drake Baer, Tech InsiderTwitter Polls Are an Awful Idea
- Drew Olanoff, TechCrunchThis Is the First iPhone 6S/6S Plus Drop Test. Enjoy!
- Chris Smith, BGRAdobe's Plan to Make Your iPad as Good as Your Desktop
- Wired3 Reasons Why It's Time for an Apple Car
- Doug Newcomb, PC MagazineCould WhatsApp Kill Dual Sim in Emerging Markets?
- TechpinionsWhy TV and Movies Are Falling in Love w/ Facebook
- Kerry Flynn, IBT
Thursday, September 24iPhone 6S: Apple's Best Trap Yet
- Geoffrey Fowler, Wall Street JournalApple iOS: The Next Entreprise Platform?
- Kevin Tofel, ZDNetSteve Jobs Hated It, So Why Is the Stylus Having a Comeback?
- SlateHow a Curious Android User Resists the 6S's Siren Call
- CNET6 Android Features "Borrowed" by iOS
- Shaun Campbell, TapscapeForget Universal Search; Give Me a Universal Watch List
- TechHiveFirefox's Tracker-Killing Private Browsing Mode Hits Beta
- PC World6 Things All Good Software Code Has in Common
- Phil Johnson, CWFake Traffic Schemes Are Rotting the Internet
- Ben Elgin, BloombergMark Zuckerberg: The Next Great Technology Platform
- Tech Insider
Wednesday, September 23iOS 9's Annoyances, Headaches and Bugs
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes, ZDNet26 iOS 9 Hidden Tips for Apple Fanatics: Slides
- Erin Griffith, PC MagHere Are Cortana's Picks for Week 3 in the NFL
- Emmett Knowlton, BIMeet the New Pebble Time Round
- Scott Stein, CNETEarly Look at the iPhone 6s' Stunning Camera Quality
- Chris Smith, BGROur 5 Favorite Sources of Free Music Online
- Sarah Purewal, TechHiveAbout those Fingerprints Stolen in the OPM Hack
- Marina Koren, AtlanticSchoolkids Don't Just Need iPads. They Need Data Plans
- WiredFacebook's New Videos Are Like Nothing Youâve Ever Seen
Tuesday, September 22What Did People Think About the First iPhone?
- Dan Fallon, DiggNew iPhones, New Behaviors
- Ben Bajarin, Tech.pinionsiPhone 6S: Come for the New Features, Stay for the Speed
- BloombergWhy Big Cable Doesn't Want You to Have Good Cell Service
- BGRWhen Anti-Virus Software Is Really Spyware
- Lily Hay Newman, SlateOLED Is the Technology to Beat, But...
- Jon Jacobi, TechHiveShould Coding Be Mandatory for Schoolchildren?
- Eeva Haaramo, ZDNetWill We Soon Bid Adieu to the Home iButton?
- Roger Cheng, CNETSuper-Smart Apps Are Invading Our Keyboards
- David Pierce, WiredThe End of the 'Waze Left'
- David Yanofsky, The AtlanticVirtual Reality Goes Beyond Gaming
- Romain Dillet, TechCrunch