RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Wednesday, September 2Can Amazon's Offline Video Option Sink Netflix?
- Nick Pino, TechRadarTech Companies Should Take a Stand Against Data Caps
- B. Reed, BGRThe Gig Economy Won't Last Thanks to Lawsuits
- Sarah Kessler, FastCoCan We Digitize the World's Physical Media?
- Lindsey Kratochwill, PopSciComputers Have Improved. Communism Hasn't.
- Megan McArdle, BVYour Smartphone Can Tell If You're Bored
- Rachel Metz, MIT Tech ReviewGoogle's New Logo Is Far More Than Just A Digital Doodle
- TechCrunch5 Other Tech Redesigns
- Hannah Jane Parkinson, GuardianThe Company That's Still Making Audio Cassettes
- J. Pettitt, BloombergThe Moral Panic Over Sexting
- Conor Friedersdorf, The Atlantic
Tuesday, September 1How's Windows 10 After a Month?
- Ed Bott, ZDNetMicrosoft Band: The Unheralded Smartwatch & Fitness Tracker
- HTGRussia Tightens Government Control Over Internet
- O. Solon, BloombergSamsung Takes Smartwatch Fight to Apple
- Jonathan Cheng, WSJ5 Cash-Free Ways to Get People to Pay You Back
- Sharon Profis, CNETThe Purposeful Uselessness Of Virtual Assistants
- M. Thomsen, ForbesLiving With an LG G4
- Michael Miller, PC MagazineLicense Plate Readers Aren't Justified by the Roanoke Manhunt
- ArsBeyond Bitcoin: 7 Ways to Capitalize on Blockchains
- Peter Wayner, CIOWhat Does the New Metal Gear Solid Mean for Konami?
Monday, August 31Everyone Will Hate Your New iPhone
- Ewan Spence, ForbesTV Buying Guide 2015: 11 Things You Need to Know
- John Quain, TGGoogle OnHub Router: My First 24 Hours
- Thomas Claburn, InfoWeekProject Fi Shows Promise, Suffers From Poor Device Selection
- FortuneNetflix Giving Up on Big Movies in Favor of Exclusives
- Jon Russell, TCHands On: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Ben Radding, PC MagazineHow Much Should We Trust Tech Companies?
- EngadgetFingerprint Readers Could Finally Do Away With Passwords
- CNETBoring Smartphones? Don't Believe It
- Steve Ranger, ZDNetPrices for Some Battery Tech Set to Plunge
- L. Mearian, Computerworld
Friday, August 28Apple Is About To Lay Down Its TV Cards
- M. Panzarino, TechCrunchWhat Apple Needs to Get Right With Its Next iPhones
- S. Gibbs, GuardianSprint Offers DirecTV Customers a Free Year of Service
- R. Cheng, CNETA Guide for Using Your Old Phone Once Your Contract's Up
- ZDNetAmazon's Hardware Isn't About You, and That's the Problem
- WiredThe Looming Problem That Could Kill Bitcoin
- T. Simonite, Tech ReviewA Look at YouTube's Game Streaming Service
- Jordan Minor, PC MagHow Retailers & Startups Are Winning the Mobile Payments War
- Inc.Moving From Dot-Com to Not-Com
- Rachel Adams-Heard, Bloomberg
Thursday, August 27The First 29 Days of Windows 10
- Scot Finnie, ComputerworldThere's a Massive Battle Brewing Over the Future of Wi-Fi
- FortuneNetflix Viewership Finally Gets a Yardstick
- Ben Fritz & Joe Flint, WSJApple on Course for Wireless iPhone?
- Jonny Evans, ComputerworldWhy You Shouldn't Jailbreak Your iPhone
- Chris Hoffman, How To GeekGetting Out Your Phone in Public Isn't a Faux Pas
- H. Smothers, FusionThe 10 Best Wireless Routers of 2015
- John Delaney, PC MagazineThe Upside of a Downturn in Silicon Valley
- Farhad Manjoo, NYTThe Sharing Economy Comes to the Farm
- Alan Bjerga, BloombergThere's an Abandoned Mine Being Turned Into a Data Center
Wednesday, August 26How to Cure Windows 10's Worst Headaches
- Ian Paul, PC WorldForce Touch Will Change the Way Your iPhone Works
- Tom's Guide10 Apple Rumors That Never Happened
- Jonny Evans, ComputerworldThe Next iPhone's Battery Might Be a Game-Changer
- John Brandon, Inc.Inside the Fight Over Bitcoin's Future
- Maria Bustillos, New YorkerWhy GoGo's Expensive, Slow Internet Still Owns the Skies
- BloombergThe Best Waterproof Digital Cameras of 2015
- Jim Fisher, PC MagazineIs the World Ready for a Disc-Free Game Console?
- Kyle Orland, Ars TechThis Might Be the Best ISP in the U.S.
- Dan Gillmor, SlateDon't Rely on Government to Protect Cars From Hackers
Tuesday, August 25Good Riddance to Bad Wireless Service Contracts
- Bill Snyder, CIOFlash Is Dying a Death of a Thousand Cuts
- Samuel Gibbs, GuardianThe Top 10 Ways to Cut the Cord
- PC Magazine6 Reasons to Get Excited for Android 6.0
- Sarah Mitroff, CNETHow the Ashley Madison Leak Spread Across the Web
- K. Hill, Fusion4 Overblown Windows 10 Worries
- Preston Gralla, ComputerworldWhat Does The Chinese Fallout Mean For Apple?
- R. Dillet, TechCrunchApple's Dependence on China Could Be Dangerous
- Bloomberg ViewTool Makes It Easier to Evade Online Censors
- Tom Simonite, Tech ReviewHow to Build Industrial Robots That Donât Kill Humans
Monday, August 24Here Comes the Drone Backlash
- Mike Elgan, ComputerworldAfter 2 Years of Android, Is It Time to Go Back to the iPhone?
- ZDNet3 Ways Geronimo Will Change How You Email
- Sarah Mitroff, CNET20 Years Later, Windows 10 Follows in Windows 95's Footsteps
- PCWThe Voice Revolution Is Now
- Chandra Steele, PC MagazineFarewell to Flash: What It Means for Digital Video
- Vijay Balan, TCrunchI Believe in a Future with No Car Accidents
- Ben Bajarin, Tech.pinionsJohn McAfee: Ashley Madison Hack "Was An Inside Job"
- GizmodoA Super-Easy GIF-Maker and Other Essential New Apps