RealClearTechnology Morning Edition
Wednesday, April 23What's Next for Windows? We Have Clues
- Mary Jo Foley, ZDNetTime to Talk About How Badly Tim Cook Is Blowing It
- Jay Yarrow, BIApple, Take Some Risks with the iPhone 6
- Taylor Martin, PocketNowThe Future of TV Has Many Screens
- Marc Chacksfield, TechRadarCars Should Be Safe, Legal and Rare
- Charles Davis, ViceThree Big Ideas from Google's Phone No One's Talking About
- WiredI Automated My Home. It Was Creepy
- Alexis Fitts, Popular MechanicsCan This Phone Kill Google's Nexus?
- Richard Lai, EngadgetThe Truth About Cyber Crime
- Bree Fowler, Associated PressSuperhuman Powers = Superhuman Problems
- Stu Robarts, GizmagHow Weaponized Click Bait Conquered the Web
- Casey Newton, The VergeThe Secret History of Life Hacking
- Nikil Saval, Pacific StandardThe Japanese Poop Better Than We Do
- Seth Stevenson, Slate
Tuesday, April 225 Ways Microsoft Is Making Your PC Smarter
- Mark Hachman, PC WorldWhat to Expect in iOS 8
- Lisa Eadicicco, Business InsiderCoding Needs to Be Mandatory in Schools
- Tim Bajarin, PC MagazineWhat We Know About the Netflix Price Hike
- Joan Solsman, CNETIsaac Asimov's Predictions, 50 Years On
- Kim Gittleson, BBC News4 Reasons We'll Never Cut Facebook Loose
- Ryan Dube, Make Use OfFacebook's Double Vision
- Charlie Warzel, BuzzFeedWhy Google Is Sending Phones Into Space
- Olga Kharif, BBWAT&T's Fiber Internet Is Just BS
- Karl Bode, DSLReportsFuture Travel Has a Sci-Fi Feel
- Daisy Carrington, CNNWhy Your Favorite Show Keeps Breaking the Internet
- F. Morris, TNWWhat Apple Needs to Do with Wearables
- Alex Le, Venture BeatThe Silk Road Isn't Dead. It's a Movement
- Joseph Cox, MotherboardFollow RealClearTechnology: On Facebook
| On Twitter
Monday, April 21Technology's Most Audacious Projects
- Chris Smith, TechRadarAereo Is Not Just About TV, Broadcasters Could Kill the Cloud
- ARS TWhy I Find Google So Alarming
- Mathias Dopfner, The GuardianWho Makes the Best Smartphone, Period?
- Farhad Manjoo, New York TimesApple, It's Time to Add This to iOS 8
- Grant Brunner, ExtremeTechAre OLED TVs Doomed?
- Sean Captain, Tom's GuideNokia's HERE HD Maps Put Google on Notice
- Chris Davies, SlashGearThis Could Be a Big Deal for Sony
- Ross Rubin, CNET3 Privacy Intrusions You Shouldn't Worry About
- Mike Elgan, CWBitTorrent May Just Revolutionize Cloud Storage
- Jack Smith, BetaBeatGoogle, the Unelected Superpower
- Katherine Rushton, Daily TelegraphWhy HTML5 Is Going to Kill Off Flash This Year
- Erika Trautman, TNWThe Eight Tribes of Vinyl Collector
- Jim Connolly, BBC News5 Cool Features Amazon Could Offer in Its Phone
- Mae Anderson, APWatch: When cars got their first phones
Sunday, April 20Why There Will Be a Robot Uprising
- Patrick Tucker, Defense One10 Secrets from Apple vs. Samsung
- Gary Marshall, TechRadarThe Limits of Social Engineering
- Nicholas Carr, Technology ReviewIt's Time to Kill Facebook and Start Over
- Ashley Feinberg, GizmodoThere Really Are Ghosts in Our Machines
- Tom Brewster, BBC NewsThe Little Lies the Internet Tells You
- Tim Wu, New YorkerOur Collision with the Future
- Thomas Frey, Futurist Speaker
Saturday, April 19Silicon Valley Wants to Get Rich Off of Getting High
- Mat Honan, WiredThe Rapture of the Nerds
- Jessica Roy, TimeRobots of the Future Won't Look Like the 'Terminator'
- A. Jeffries, VergeWhy Asimov's Laws Can't Save Us from Killer Robots
- George Dvorsky, io9We No Longer Know How Things Work. Welcome, AI
- Robert Cringely, BNThe Road Designs That Trick Our Minds
- Katia Moskvitch, BBC NewsSorry, 3D Printers Aren't 'The Next Big Thing'
- Charlie Osborne, ZDNetWhere Failed Tech Products Come Back to Life
- Greg Scoblete, RCT
Friday, April 18Truth About Google: They're Desperate
- M. Wohlsen, WiredShould We Fear the 3D Printed Gun?
- Glenn Reynolds, Popular MechanicsWhy You Need to Take a Second Look at Windows
- Dan Ackerman, CNETThanks For Wrecking the Web, Uncle Sam
- Julia Angwin, ProPublicaButtons? They're Dead
- Evan Wade, The PushGet Ready, 3D Printing's Going into Overdrive
- Jamie Carter, TechRadarMicrosoft Finally Did It: They Whupped Google Docs
- Preston Gralla, CWFacebook's Friend Problem
- Ellis Hamburger, The VergeThis Is the Next Step in Your Loss of Privacy
- Parmy Olson, ForbesWhy Doesn't Every Device Have This Feature?!
- Joe Levi, PocketNowAereo and the Future of TV
- Anick Jesdanun, Associated PressThe Epic Journey to Rescue Star Trek's Bridge
- Cyrus Farivar, Ars TWatch: Apple CarPlay Up Close.
Thursday, April 1710 Buried TV Settings You've Must Know About
- Geoffrey Morrison, CNETProject Ara Will Change the Way You See Smartphones
- TechHive11 Awesome Apps You Can't Get For Your iPhone Right Now
- Biz InsiderHow to Do Damn Near Everything with the Samsung Galaxy S5
- CNETA Secret Swipe for Navigating in iOS 7?
- Christina Bonnington, WiredAn Amazon Phone for Everyone--FREE!
- John Dvorak, PC MagazineMarissa Mayer's Secret Plan to Get Apple to Dump Google
- Re/CodeThe Best (and Worst) Comebacks of All Time
- Noah Davis, Men's JournalThe Dude-Skewering Tequila Ad That Has a Delicious Twist
- Mashable7 Heartbleed Myths Debunked
- Adriana Lee, ReadWrite4/17/2014: The 5 Best Smartwatches Right Now
- Alex Colon, PC MagazineThe Future of Facebook Might Not Exactly Say 'Facebook'
- NY TimesCould Pinterest Kill Ol' Man Google?
- Lauren Orsini, ReadWrite
Wednesday, April 166 Social Media Mistakes That Will Kill Your Career
- S. Florentine, CIOThe Best (and Worst) Predictions from the 1964 World's Fair
- AP14 Emerging Technologies That Will Change the World
- Michell Zappa, BIThe Plot to Kill the Password
- Russell Brandom, The VergeWill Your Phone Give You Cancer?
- Melaina Juntti, Men's JournalThe Rise and Fall of AOL Instant Messanger
- Jason Abbruzzese, MashableCompanies Want You to Wear Fitness Trackers
- David Nield, FortuneThis Is NASA's Flying Saucer
- Sebastian Anthony, Extreme TechWhy Amazon Is Right to Stay Away from Bitcoin
- Daniel Cooper, EngadgetGadgets We'd Love to See Re-Engineered
- Scott Gerber, The Next WebHow Your Phone Works in a Plane
- Heather Kelly, CNNHigh-Tech Home Theater for the Well-Heeled
- Mike Snider, USA TodayPrint Newspaper Generated By Robots. WTF
- Mathew Ingram, GigaOm
Tuesday, April 15Are Touch Screens Melting Your Kid's Brain?
- Mat Honan, WiredMicrosoft's Killer App
- Anick Jesdanun, APThe Web Is a Ticking Time Bomb
- Paul Ralph, The ConversationGoogle, Airborn
- Michelle Fitzsimmons, TechRadarWindows Phone Has 5 Killer Features
- Taylor Martin, PocketNowCould Microsoft Hijack Android?
- Tim Bajarin, PC MagazineA Tale of Two iPhones
- Rene Ritchie, iMoreThe Cable Guys Are Too Darned Slow!
- BloombergCould We Really Upload a Brain?
- Muehlhauser & Armstrong, SlatePolice Test 'Live Google Earth' to Track Us
- Schulz & Pike, CIRThis 1981 Magazine Shows Our Terrible Tech Predictions
- TimeMicrosoft Has Just Built the New Blackberry
- Simon Bisson, CITE WorldThis Is What Google Does with Your Gmail Messages
- Greg Scoblete, RCTThe Tech That Could Charge Your Phone in 30 Seconds
- Niv Lilien, ZDNetWatch: When Kids See a Walkman, the Reaction Is Hillarious.
Monday, April 14The Wonder Material of Tomorrow
- Nick Bilton, New York TimesEverything You Own Will Be Hacked
- Rachel Arndt, Popular MechanicsWe Need Phones That Won't Get Us Killed
- Kevin Purdy, IT WorldPhones Go Back to the Future
- Natasha Lomas, TechCrunchWhy You Pirate 'Game of Thrones'
- Ernesto, Torrent FreakWhy Do Expensive Cars Have Such Terrible UIs?
- Geoff TeehanGoogle Needs to Get Its Android Act Together
- Chris Duckett, ZDNetPeople Say the Craziest Things About Apple
- Macalope, MacworldHow Windows 8.1 Offers Right UI on Any Device
- Peter Bright, Ars TStop Complaining About the Internet Please
- B. Gordon, TelegraphHow Many Apps Is Too Many?
- Mike Elgan, CIOHow to Survive an Internet Apocalypse
- Joshua Kopstein, New YorkerThese Are Some Recent Tech Fails. Be Thankful
- Brian Hall, The PushWatch: Top Five Reasons Not to Buy the Galaxy S5
Sunday, April 13What If We Really Like Spam and Click-Bait?
- Mathew Ingram, GigaOmI Have Lived Underwater. Here's What It's Like
- Rose Eveleth, BBC NewsIs Apple's "Flat" Design Trend Already Passe?
- John Brownlee, Co.DesignWhat Comes After the Quantum Computer?
- Scott Aaronson, NOVACan This Startup Reinvent TV?
- John Cook, GeekwireThe Amazing Future of Making Things
- Dario Borghino, GizmagThree Ways You'll Pay for Things in the Future